Back Bay are placing an order for the BBRFC budgie smugglers.
Orders will be delivered in January so place your order now to make sure you don't miss out.
They will be $40 for these little beauties. Every shark should own a pair of these to take a dip in the ocean after the home games.
Change your shipping to "Pickup" if you plan to collect at training. The additional $2 is for PayPal fees.
Back Bay Rugby Clubs ("BBRFC") 2017 pre-season is under way!
This is the schedule for the 2018 season. It is set so note the dates:
- Saturday January 20th: First Competition Game 2018. "AWAY GAME". BBRFC v. Oceanside Chiefs @ Oceanside. 1:30 pm kick off.
- Saturday January 27th: BBRFC v. Old Aztecs @ Old Aztecs
- February 3rd: USA Rugby Match Day
- February 10th: BBRFC v. LARC @ LARC
- February 17th: USA Rugby Match Day
- February 24th: SFV v BBRFC @ SFV
- March 3rd: VEGAS 7'S
- March 10th: BBRFC v HB @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:00 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- March 17th: BBRFC v. Oceanside Chiefs @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:00 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- March 24th: BBRFC v. Old Aztecs @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:00 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- March 31st: BYE
- April 7th: BBRFC v. LARC @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:00 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- April 14th: BBRFC v. NAU @ A-Street / Peninsula Park. 1:00 pm kick off. Aftermatch is at the Harp.
- April 21st: BBRFC v. Red Mountain @ Red Mountain
- April 28th: Quarter Finals
- May 5th: Semi Finals
- May 12th: SCRFU Finals, @ neutral field
- May 19th: USA Nationals Round of 8
Training is at St. John the Baptist Schools field, Address: 1021 Baker St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Start sharp at 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please show up earlier to assist with set up. Finish no later than 9:00 p.m.
Order your Back Bay Trucker Cap and pay online. Available in blue or blue with white.
Order now before they sell out.
Players of all age and skill level are welcome to join our club. In order to join you need to attend practice regularly and pay the required dues.
At practice, bring cleats or running shoes, shorts, socks, rugby jersey or t-shirt (not your favorite, it may get dirty) and your desire to win.
Register as a player on the USA Rugby website here (make sure to select Back Bay Rugby as your club). You cannot play a game until this step has taken place.
As an amateur rugby club we have dues that must be paid to support our club. This covers our registration with USA Rugby, referee dues, field rental and training field rental. With the dues each player gets:
- Insurance from USA Rugby
- Complete season of D2 rugby
- Inclusion and discounts in social events
- More to be added....
Dues are $325.
To make a payment, please select from the options below.